Mindfulness. study Canada. online education. online education. online education. distance education. distance education. distance education.study Canada.
MINDFULNESS in COMMUNICATION
Learn how to become a mindfully competent communicator
Get your ‘MINDFULNESS in COMMUNICATION ‘ Certificate from CIMC
- Understanding Communications – components and process
- Conditioning and Self Esteem – Importance of assertive, positive and appreciative communications
- Communications and Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence and its components
- Managing Emotion through Mindfulness
- Mindfulness – the practice and benefits
- Applying the Mindfulness Practice to Communications
Self Paced Learning
Study at your own schedule and convenience.
High quality curriculum and study material.
Course is offered at a reasonably low cost.
Lalith Ananda Gunaratne
CET, MSc – Mindfulness Educator
- Lalith A. Gunaratne is a trainer and facilitator weaving eastern and western philosophies into a tapestry of well-being and self-mastery. Mindfulness practice is the foundation for all his work as a trainer/facilitator, entrepreneur, business developer and consultant. He is a trained facilitator for the British Council’s educational and youth leadership workshops, and he brings practical experience and a diverse worldview to the area of training and facilitation.
- Lalith established Sage Ontario for Mindful Leadership, bringing in a holistic way of learning and leadership to Canada. He provides training and consultation to the Canadian Federal Government, non-profits and the private sector.
- He trained as a Mechanical Engineering Technologist (Nuclear) at Seneca College, Ontario – a program linked with Ontario Hydro. He is a Certified Engineering Technologist for Ontario.
- Lalith has an M. Sc. in Responsibility and Business Practice from University of Bath, UK. His current research and inquiry are on human behaviour, organisations and mindfulness.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the button “Enroll Now” and proceed to online ENROLLMENT. It’s fast and simple. You can immediately start your self-paced learning.
CIMC Online Education
Move your career forward
CIMC’s Online Education will help you advance your career, by adding a reputable Canadian credential to your professional resume. Through Distance Education and continuous learning, you will also gain skills like self-reliance, self-motivation and time-management, which will prepare you for future challenges.
Learn at your own pace
As long as you have a reliable internet connection, you have access to ‘CIMC Education’ online courses. There are no prerequisites or formal requirements for admission, and you will have access to the best curriculum and study material. You have the freedom to choose where and when to study. You can combine your Distance Education with other commitments like family duties or with a job where you earn while studying. You can set up your own schedule and learn at your own pace.
The fee for CIMC’s online education program is kept at a bare minimum. This is because CIMC is a federally incorporated NON-PROFIT organization of Canada, mandated to offer its Distance Education services at affordable rates, without sacrificing quality.
Stay ahead with CIMC Education
ENHANCE your skills. UPGRADE your knowledge. MOVE your career forward.