mass communication. study Canada. online education. online education. online education. distance education.study Canada.
CERTIFICATE IN MASS COMMUNICATION
Industry-Oriented Career-Enhancing Education
Self Paced Learning
Study at your own schedule and convenience.
High quality curriculum and study material.
Course is offered at a reasonably low cost.
FREE access is available to the first module of the course. For full content access, you must ENROLL.
Stay ahead with CIMC Education
ENHANCE your skills. UPGRADE your knowledge. MOVE your career forward.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Advance your skill-set or begin a career change without disrupting your daily life.
- Take the next step in your formal education.
- Ease the transition before entering a full-time academic program.
- Gain reputable credential at affordable cost.
- Enjoy learning a new topic.
- CMC 1 – Principles of Communication (7 Units)
- CMC 2 – Mass Communication Processes (6 Units)
- CMC 3 – Print Media Journalism (4 Units)
- CMC 4 – Photo journalism (5 Units)
- CMC 5 – Reporting & Editing (7 Units)
- CMC 6 – Editing Concepts (8 Units)
- CMC 7 – Editing Processes (7 Units)
CIMC Online Education
Move your career forward
CIMC’s Online Education will help you advance your career, by adding a reputable Canadian credential to your professional resume. Through Distance Education and continuous learning, you will also gain skills like self-reliance, self-motivation and time-management, which will prepare you for future challenges.
Learn at your own pace
As long as you have a reliable internet connection, you have access to ‘CIMC Education’ online courses. There are no prerequisites or formal requirements for admission, and you will have access to the best curriculum and study material. You have the freedom to choose where and when to study. You can combine your Distance Education with other commitments like family duties or with a job where you earn while studying. You can set up your own schedule and learn at your own pace.
The fee for CIMC’s online education program is kept at a bare minimum. This is because CIMC is a federally incorporated NON-PROFIT organization of Canada, mandated to offer its Distance Education services at affordable rates, without sacrificing quality.