Public Speaking. Presentation skills. study Canada. online education. online education. online education. distance education. distance education. distance education.study Canada.
PUBLIC SPEAKING & PRESENTATION SKILLS
1-Hour Course in Public Speaking Presentation Skills
Gain Mastery of Presentation Skills and Public Speaking Skills in One Hour
Get your CIMC Certificate in ‘PUBLIC SPEAKING & PRESENTATION SKILLS’
“I’ve devoted the last 30 years of my life conducting live, in-person public speaking and presentation skills to Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Senators, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and Professional Athletes. Now, I’m excited to bring to you these same insider secrets that will transform you into an excellent presenter. I’ve learned how to help extremely busy people with very tight deadlines. That’s why I’m convinced that this one-hour course will help you dramatically.” (T. J. Walker)
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed, regardless of whether you are sitting or standing, regardless of audience size.
- Present so your audience understands you.
- Present so your audience remembers your messages (this is the hardest part).
- Influence your audience to take the actions you want.
Self Paced Learning
Study at your own schedule and convenience.
High quality curriculum and study material.
Course is offered at a reasonably low cost.
About T. J. Walker
- “TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
- “TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
- Walker is author of “Media Training AZ” and “Media Training Success.” His book, “Secret to Foolproof Presentations” was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller.
- Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
- In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Video 02: Avoiding the Initial Wrong Turn Most Speakers and Presenters Make
Video 04: The Radical Yet Simple Solution To Finding Great Messages
Video 05: Your Stories Will Make Your Ideas Unforgettable
Video 06: Your PowerPoint Will Create Engagement, Not Slumber
Video 07: Building an Ethical Cheat Sheet Just for You
Video 09: There is a Perfect Test for Your Speech or Presentation
Video 10: A Personalized Professional Presentation Critique
Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the button “Enroll Now” and proceed to online ENROLLMENT. It’s fast and simple. You can immediately start your self-paced learning.
CIMC Online Education
Move your career forward
CIMC’s Online Education will help you advance your career, by adding a reputable Canadian credential to your professional resume. Through Distance Education and continuous learning, you will also gain skills like self-reliance, self-motivation and time-management, which will prepare you for future challenges.
Learn at your own pace
As long as you have a reliable internet connection, you have access to ‘CIMC Education’ online courses. There are no prerequisites or formal requirements for admission, and you will have access to the best curriculum and study material. You have the freedom to choose where and when to study. You can combine your Distance Education with other commitments like family duties or with a job where you earn while studying. You can set up your own schedule and learn at your own pace.
The fee for CIMC’s online education program is kept at a bare minimum. This is because CIMC is a federally incorporated NON-PROFIT organization of Canada, mandated to offer its Distance Education services at affordable rates, without sacrificing quality.
Stay ahead with CIMC Education
ENHANCE your skills. UPGRADE your knowledge. MOVE your career forward.