Through the CERTIFIED MASS COMMUNICATION PROFESSIONALS (CMCP) program, the Canadian Institute of Mass Communication offers formal recognition to professionals who provide evidence of practical knowledge and significant work experience in any field of Mass Communication. The CMCP Certification is NOT a study program. It is a validated endorsement of noteworthy skills and reputable achievements already demonstrated by recipient professionals.If you have expertise, skills and experience in Journalism, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Advertising, Marketing, Film and Television, Photography, Radio, Audio-Visuals, Multimedia, Social Media, etc., you may apply to CIMC to be formally recognized as a MASS COMMUNICATION PROFESSIONAL.CIMC will apply stringent performance metrics (quantitative and qualitative) to evaluate your application (profile, resume, portfolios, testimonials, etc.), and conduct due-diligence inquiry with credible references, to verify and validate your competencies as a Mass Communication professional.Benefits
- Your Certification as a Mass Communication Professional will boost your credentials and enhance your career prospects. It will open important pathways to employment, and give you an edge over your peers who may not be Certified Mass Communication Professionals. Essentially, the CMCP certification will validate your professional status in the industry.
- Certified Mass Communication Professionals get FREE membership of Canadian Institute of Mass Communication.
- CMCP members can avail 50% discount on all online courses offered by CIMC.Education.
Apply for your CMCP Certificate
Step 1: Application Form Submission
- Provide your contact and professional profile details
- Provide contact details of two professional references (who can verify your professional profile)
- Upload your Professional Resume and Testimonials from your References
Step 2: Registration & Processing Fee Payment ($240)
- After submitting your application (Step 1), please complete Registration & Payment
Once both steps are completed, CIMC will conduct a preliminary review of your application, and reach out to you by phone and/or email if additional information is required. Upon successful validation of your professional profile, an electronic copy of your CMCP Certificate will be emailed to you, and the original will be couriered to your postal address. In case you are found to be ineligible for CMCP Certification, you will be informed via email, and $200 will be duly refunded.
Application Form[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]Don’t Forget: After submitting your application, please complete Registration & Payment.